I received an email this morning about when will I be teaching another coupon class – so here is a quick reminder.
I will be teaching an Advanced Coupon Class on July 11 at 7:00 pm at the Shawnee Civic Center at 13817 Johnson Drive in Shawnee, KS.
This class is meant as a follow-up to my Intermediate Class or for people who have been couponing for a year or longer.
The Couponing Class will be one and one-half hours long with 30 minutes for questions. (Because I want to make sure all of your questions are answered.)
Topics covered include: Stockpile Management, Advanced Coupon Sources, Meal-Planning From a Stockpile, Advanced Drug Store Techniques, Advanced Freezer Cooking Techniques, Advanced Price Book Techniques, Efficient Shopping, as well as utilizing Amazon, Swagbucks, Groupons and Living Social Deals for grocery shopping.
I love this class because we talk about so many more things than just how to use coupon, it’s about using smart saving techniques in all aspects of our lives.
The cost is $12.00 per person (advance reservation and no refunds available.)
Cost includes workbook.
To reserve your spot:
1. Click HERE and sign in as a guest.
2. Then click “SEARCH –> Activity –> SEARCH”.
3. Then in “Key Word Search” type “Super Saver”.
4. Then search for class 286203 – Super Saver.
5. Click the little shopping cart on the right hand side. Follow the directions to check out or that sounds too complex, you can call 913-631-5200 and reserve and pay for your spot.
If you have any questions, please email me.