Summer is here.
And if you are like me, you are around your kiddos a little more than normal.
And inevitably, my kids are always asking me for something. So my purse has went from a status symbol (yes, I do own a Coach purse) to a survival kit.
Here are the top five survival items I carry in my purse during the summer:
- iPhone with Netflix…because a short movie in the doctor’s office can change all sorts of attitudes.
- Gum…because it is harder to talk and ask questions about whether or not monkeys love maple syrup with gum in your mouth.
- Wet Wipes…because someone is always sticky, dirty, smelly, or bloody after a trip to the park.
- Cash…because a soda or candy bar from a vending machine at the zoo always tastes better.
- Sun Screen…because it never seems as sunny when you leave the house as it feels when you get to your destination.
And because Always & P&G know that MOMs have to juggle many responsibilities (and sometimes forgets about herself) during the summer, they are offering a Cherry Moon Mediterranean Sun Bath and Body Gift Basket to one lucky Kansas City Mamas Reader.
Included in the gift basket:
- Lemon and Orange Scented Bath Gel
- Lemon and Orange Scented Bubble Bath
- Lemon and Orange Scented Bath Salts
- Lemon and Orange Scented Bath Bomb Fizzer
- Wooden Massager
- Loofah Sponge
Here’s How To Enter The Giveaway
(Remember, each comment is considered a entry – so leave a separate comment each time.)
Leave me a comment and tell me your “survival item” in your purse or bag. (Ex. Wet Wipes)
Additional entry: Become a email subscriber to Kansas City Mamas. (I promise, I won’t spam you.) And then leave a comment and let me know.
Additional entry: Become in Like with Kansas City Mamas on Facebook. (We have fun, I promise.) And then leave a comment and let me know.
Contest will be open till end of day on June 13, 2012. Winner will be notified by email and has 48-hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Good Luck.
Disclosure: P&G reached out to me to try Always and provided the giveaway prize, but I was not compensated in any other way. The written remarks and weird contents of my purse are entirely my own. Want more information – check out my full disclosure statement.