Contest Closed. Congrats to Erin (email@example.com).
It’s time to get ready for Spring.
For me, Spring is that time to get my house and myself ready for the summer months. Do some cleaning, get back into an exercise routine, and change my skin/hair/beauty routine from winter to summer.
Here are some ideas from P&G BrandSaver to make Spring/Summer 2013 the best ever.
1. After a dry winter, treat yourself and your over-styled locks with Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner. These high-performing products help lock in moisture and block out heat damage, allowing you to say buh-bye to dry strands and hello to healthier hair.
2. Make cleaning easier. Clean the grime left behind in 2012 with the Swiffer® WetJet® Extra Power Pad with the scrubbing power of Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser. This innovative product powers through up to 2X more dried-on dirt and grime with less effort* (*vs. mop and bucket), making it easy to get the shiny floors you always dreamed of in 2013.
3. Replace the batteries in your smoke detectors. Did you know that Duracell ® Ultra Power ™ batteries are guaranteed for 10 years in storage — your family won’t be searching high and low for a battery that works.
And because P&G wants to make sure you are able to have an awesome Spring 2013, they are giving one lucky KCM reader a P&G Prize Pack with the following.
- Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner
- Swiffer® WetJet® Extra Power Pad
- Duracell ® Batteries
Here’s How To Enter The Giveaway
(Remember, each comment is considered a entry – so leave a separate comment each time.)
Leave me a comment and tell me something you do every Spring. (Ex. Wash the Windows.)
Additional entry: Become a email subscriber to Kansas City Mamas. (I promise, I won’t spam you.) And then leave a comment and let me know.
Additional entry: Become in Like with Kansas City Mamas on Facebook. (We have fun, I promise.) And then leave a comment and let me know.
Contest will be open till end of day on February 20, 2013. Winner will be notified by email and has 48-hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Winner must reside in the lower 48-states of the continental USA. Good Luck.
Disclosure: P&G provided the giveaway prize and items for review, but I was not compensated in any other way. The written remarks are entirely my own. Want more information – check out my full disclosure statement.