Starting August 26th all Dollar Trees will accept coupons. Which should mean great deals and nearly free items.
With that being said, make sure to make a copy of the Dollar Tree Coupon Policy.
Here are some of the hightlights:
- Dollar Tree will not accept Buy One, Get One Free Coupons
- Dollar Tree will not accept any Free Coupons or Coupons that require associates to write in the amount of the purchase
- Dollar Tree will not accept retailer specific coupons
- Only (2) Internet Coupons can be redeemed per transaction.
- Coupons used at Dollar Tree must be used at time of purchase (can’t come back to the store with your forgotten coupon)
- Dollar Tree will not redeem coupons for more than the value of the product